2022 AZ Kidz Spook-Tacular Experience
Day 1 – Saturday, Oct. 22nd Event Details
Dillon’s Western Trail
37839 W. Grand Ave., Morristown, AZ 85342
11:30am – 12:45pm| Spooky STACYC Race
- 11:30am – Registration
- 12:00pm – Race starts
- Entry Fee: $20
ALL PROCEEDS GO TO AZ KIDZ EXPERIENCE
- Age 2-3 yrs old
- Age 4-5 yrs old
- Age 6-7 yrs old
- Long Pants
- Long Sleeve Shirt
- Closed Toed Shoes
- Number Plate
- Minor Release Required
The track will take you through the Dillion’s Western Trails Ranch
For more information and to register to participate in this race please contact: email@example.com
12:00pm | Gates Open
There will be AZ Kidz Volunteers at the front gate helping you with your FREE admission and any event information.
12:00 – 4:30pm | Spooky Cornhole Tournament
- Registration is @ 12 pm
- Tournament starts @ 1pm
- Entry Fee $50 per team
- 50% of winnings go to the Winner
- 50% of winnings go to Phoenix Children’s Hospital
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or text 623-363-9665
12:00 – 4:30pm | Quick Draw Poker opens
To participate please sign up at the front gate and one of our AZ Kidz Volunteers will be able to assist you.
$20 donation to play per 5 card draw poker hand
Participants must be 18 years old to participate
How it works:
- The player with the best 5 card Poker hand wins!
- Each player participating will go to 5 assigned Event Vendors participating (This will be identified at the gate when you have donated $20 and signed up)
- Each 5 designated Event Vendors will host a game at each of their vendor tents for you to play.
- After each participation, you will receive a card or a sealed envelope containing a card.
- *Sealed cards must stay sealed until you have a total of 5 cards/sealed envelopes.
- When each player has completed each 5 vendor games and has a total of 5 cards/sealed envelopes it is now time to turn your 5 card hand in.
- All cards will need to be submitted at the UTV Outdoor Adventures booth
Two-thirds of the Quick Draw Poker funds raised will go to Phoenix Children’s Hospital. The remaining one-third of the total funds raised will go to the Quick Draw Poker winner!
YOUR DONATION MATTERS
Thank you for participating in a great cause!
12:00 – 5:00pm | Food & Beverages
Dillion’s Restaurant will be open to provide many food & beverage options for kidz and adults. They have been serving “Award Winning Food and Hospitality” since 1998. (There will be additional vendors that will offer candy, shaved ice, kettle corn, etc.)
Click HERE to view the menu.
12:00 – 5:00pm | Entertainment Provided
- Live music
- Petting zoo by Phoenix Herpetological Sanctuary
- Face painting & balloon animals
- Bounce House (AZ Kidz Volunteers will help facilitate but we ask each parent/guardian to please supervise your children)
- AZ Ghostbusters with Ghostbuster Car
- Many more local vendors would provide games, give-a-ways, merchandise, and etc
- Raffles, Auction, and Main Raffle tickets will be open to purchase
- TRICK or TREATING at all vendors (trick or treat bags will be supplied at the main entrance from our volunteers!
1:00 – 4:00pm | Raffle and Auction Announcement Start
AZ Kidz will have Raffles and Auctions in addition to the Main Raffle prize. All proceeds will go directly to Phoenix Children’s Hospital.
We have many prizes to give away to help raise additional money. Raffle winners will be announced starting at 1:00 pm and throughout the day until the event ends. Get your raffle tickets your chances to win great prizes!
2:00 – 2:30pm | Pumpkin Painting Contest
All Kidz are welcome to participate. AZ Kidz will be providing all pumpkins and painting supplies for participants. Every participant will be able to paint their own pumpkin and enter to win a prize for best voted pumpkin.
- The announcement of the winner will be at 3:30 pm prior to the Kidz Costume Contest
3:00 – 3:30pm | Kidz & Adults Costume Contest
Kidz and Adults are able to participate! We welcome everyone to come dressed in this year’s Spook-tacular theme and come in costume. We will have prizes for best costume for each Kidz and adult category.
3:45pm | Main Raffle Sales Ends
Main Raffle sales will be closed. AZ Kidz Volunteers will be roaming around the event to assist in raffle purchases to win the Main Raffle prize:
2019 BMS Stallion 600RX-EFI YX600UTV – With stereo, front & rear winches, front LED light bar, LED light squares, accent vertical roll bar lights, windshield, etc
2022 LaCosta 16ft utility trailer with rails and ramps
Kayo 125 Predator – MSRP 1799
2020 Kayo AT125-B quad w/remote start
125cc PREDATOR | Kayo USA (ridekayo.com)
$200.00 gift card to Rocky Mountains store to be able to purchase safety gear
PURCHASE YOUR RAFFLE TICKETS HERE. ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TO PHOENIX CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL.
4:30 – 4:45pm | Closing Announcements
Few words from AZ Kidz Experience board members and Phoenix Children’s Hospital representatives.
- Final winner announcements for Raffle, Auction, and Quick Draw Poker
4:45 – 5:00pm | Grand Finale Main Prize Announcement
We will be announcing the Main Prize winner! This will conclude the 2022 AZ Kidz Spook-Tacular Experience Event.
For any additional information or questions please contact: email@example.com
Directions to the Event
Click on the image below to be redirected to google maps
The 2022 Spook-Tacular was a great success. Thank you all who attended and helped support our cause, we appreciate each and everyone of you.
Stay tuned for more exiting events to come and please remember, you can always donate by going to www.azkidzexperience.com ... See MoreSee Less
Comment on Facebook
Great free food that Dillons provided to all the Sunday UTV riders and families at the @Spooktacular Charity Event... Thank you. ... See MoreSee Less
Comment on Facebook
The food was amazing!! Thanks for such a fun weekend!
Thank you for a great event yesterday. Had a blast and weather could not have been any better
Great event! Dillons always does it right. Was with large group, missed ya.
Delicious! Thank you!
... See MoreSee Less
Comment on Facebook
This content isn't available right now ... See MoreSee Less
Comment on Facebook